A Medical Pedicure is the safer, cleaner, and healthier alternative to nail salons. Whether you have a medical condition or not, everyone can benefit from this type of pedicure.
Our Certified Medical Nail Technician, Mary Franks, is licensed Cosmetologists and has been doing nails for over ten years. She customize each pedicure to meet your particular skin needs after a thorough foot analysis. An autoclave is used to sterilize instruments and a simplengle use disposable liner is used for every client so you can be confident that you are getting a sanitary healthful pedicure.
We know feet, therefore; we take a holistic approach to your pedicure identifying and managing your risk factors and other concerns such as:
- Nail deformities
- Nail fungi
- Dry skin
We use Dr.’s REMEDY™ Enriched Nail Polish to give your nails a beautiful, healthy finish. Dr.’s REMEDY is a doctor-formulated polish available in a wide variety of fashionable shades. It includes natural ingredients like:
- Tea tree oil and garlic bulb extract with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
- Vitamins C & E for healthier and stronger skin and nails
- Wheat protein to increase shine
Dr.’s REMEDY is as notable for what it doesn’t contain as for what it does. Unlike many traditional nail polishes, it contains no formaldehyde (proven to cause cancer), DBP (may cause birth defects; banned in Europe), or toluene (can cause nervous system disorders and damage to the liver and kidneys; restricted by the EPA in drinking water).
It’s no wonder that Dr.’s REMEDY is the first nail polish to receive the American Podiatric Medical Association’s Seal of Approval. So treat your feet to a Medical Pedicure, and walk away feeling cleaner, healthier, and more beautiful.
- Examine client’s feet, and ask if there are any particular problems, concerns, wants, or needs.
- Apply cuticle softener.
- Soak feet in the whirlpool.
- Scrub feet to exfoliate any calluses and dry skin.
- Dry off feet with a towel.
- Wipe feet with antiseptic.
- Trim, shape and file nails.
- Apply lotion and massage it into feet.
- Apply nail polish.
Appointments are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Please call us at 734-572-1141.
In the office of:
Associates in Podiatry of Michigan
5333 McAuley Dr, Suite 4012
Ypsilanti, MI 48197